I accidentally turned one end upside down, but luckily the joints were OK, I guess that I managed to execute the joints rather precisely since I was able to get by with this small stunt.
Large complex flue ups tend to scare me a little. And this one even featured odd angles that couldn't be pressed with the use of a clamp. In theory I should have made a dry assembly first, but I haven't got any drawbore pins, so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.
I made the pegs out of some old oak that I have lying around. The wedges for the tenons were also made out of oak. I like the contrast of the darker oak compared to the reddish larch.
The next thing to do is to make a chamfer on all the straight parts of the frame and on the legs.
In addition to this, the legs need to have a groove cut in the upper end for receiving the stiffener for the tabletop.
Laying out the parts before the glue up.
The frame glued up,