Thursday, September 23, 2021

Anatomic breastplate for Caj (Gustav's horse) glamour shots

 In February when I had to sign on the ship, the Covid 19 restrictions required that I had to go to Norway and sit for 10 days in a quarantine hotel before flying with the rest of the crew down to Tenerife to meet the ship.  As you might remember, I made a breastplate of leather instead of sitting idle all the time.

When I came back, Gustav tested it and found that a few of the pieces were a bit too long. This time while at home I found the time to fix those small things, and I snapped a couple of glamour shots of the breastplate mounted on Caj.

For some reason my inadequate camera skills have made it look like Caj is a small horse. That is not the case! He measures 1.72 m above the shoulders (17 hands).


Gustav and Caj

Anatomic breastplate 


Could I come outside please?






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I actually do feel quite lucky to have such a nice family and some nice pets :-)

      They say that money can't buy you happiness - BUT it can buy you a horse, and that is a huge step in the right direction :-)

      Bgrds
      Jonas

      Delete